• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Location::: Hancock County Fairgrounds 620 N Apple St. Greenfield, In.

March 31 Saturday 9-5 April 1st Sunday 9-3

$5 entry fee

FREE parking

Please stop by and say hello to us. :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    It is a small show but you might find some good deals there. I might pick me up a Walther PK380. I already checked it out yesterday and I likeee.
    Now the pricing haggling begins.:D

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Pretty packed between 1 and 2 but still the same old show.First gun show I've been to in about 10 years and nothing has changed except the prices. I did notice the political campaign booths and had a guy running against Andre Carson try to talk to me, that was different.(and worthless) I found a leather paddle holster and a box of 22 ammo I wanted so,guess it wasn't a total bust. All in all not that many guns (but more than most gun shops),very little ammo,plenty of paracord and no real deals on guns. Prolly be another 10 years before I make it back.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was there from 2-3:30. I thought there were a lot of guns for a small show. Prices varied from table to table as normal. I was surprised to see several CZ rifles there. Came home empty handed though.... :dunno:

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I got there about 930. I thought the prices of a lot of things seemed way high. But it is thier stuff and they can ask what they want for it, I just won't buy it. Too bad though because I woulda bought more if people would of come off your prices little bit.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    For a small show it was packed at times. Some vendors hit the pipe before the show. Selling used guns for 20% over retail. But some vendors were reasonable with prices.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I can't go to a gun show and not buy anything. This one put me to the test. Had to turn down a 10 round Sig 226 mag. $20 with active rust. Did get an Otis rifle cleaning kit for $5 from the surplus guy in the corner. Might own up to an active coffee addiction. Can stand some bad coffee but had to pour this stuff out.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    For a small show it was packed at times. Some vendors hit the pipe before the show. Selling used guns for 20% over retail. But some vendors were reasonable with prices.

I noticed a few of the guys had more then they had on display at the Richmond show last week. However, most were insane with their prices but a few actually were good prices but on nothing I would ever buy. A couple dealers would be better off not carrying those ridiculous chiappa pistols and adding a couple more Glock, M&P, or even a Sig pistol to their inventory.

Top Bottom