• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Unknown why he was fired, could simply have showed up late for work 1 to many times, gotten popped on a drug test, or not getting along with supervisor. Those things still gets people fired.

Still, another reason why those close to the psycopath should have been watching closely and concerned.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This was on Fox News: is this really coming from her mouth? Or is this fake/Fox News?

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.

Another:
    "The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."

If so I wonder what they think of our military keeping terrorists from slaughtering us.

Shannon Twatts can go **** herself.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Another:
    "The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."
    At great risk to himself, he selflessly put others first. I'm good with it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Still, another reason why those close to the psycopath should have been watching closely and concerned.
    So anyone that loses a job is instantly a psychopath? Good lord man... Sounds like you want to live in a world like the "Minority Report" movie where people can be convicted of "pre-crime".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I remember when I lost my job of nearly 15 years when the company closed, and I went on a murderous rampage. Oh wait, that didn't happen. I got another job. Weird, right? :scratch:

Yeah, I'm reminded of when my employer of 6 years decided to lay me off. I'm surprised the Taurus 92 at my hip didn't jump out of it's holster and start shooting everyone.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    "I have had the misfortune to interact with a couple of people shortly (in one case, only moments) before they committed suicide. I get what you’re saying, I tend to feel the same way, but I also know it doesn’t always work that way. In the case of the person I spoke to moments before he offed himself, there was nothing, not a single thing, to indicate he was going to do what he did. He was personable, friendly, talkative, you name it, he was just like any other interaction with anyone else that day, only he had decided he was done."

I had a similar experience to the one related above. A psychologist friend told me that it is not unusual for people who have decided to commit suicide to be quite upbeat and happy - because they think they have found the solution to all of their problems.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This was on Fox News: is this really coming from her mouth? Or is this fake/Fox News?

"I don’t know who needs to hear this but when a 22-year-old illegally brings a loaded gun into a mall and kills a mass shooter armed with an AR-15 after he already killed three people and wounded others is not a ringing endorsement of our implementation of the Second Amendment," Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts said on Twitter.

Another:

If so I wonder what they think of our military keeping terrorists from slaughtering us.
    Once again Shannon Watts is talking out of her ass. He didn't carry a loaded gun into the mall illegally and it wasn't illegal for him to kill a mass murderer in the commission of a forced felony crime to commit great bodily harm and or death you stupid twit. He lawfully did exactly what his 2nd Amendment right was designed to do and what the law in the State of Indiana allows him to do. Know what you are talking about before you open your stupid yap.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Babylon Bee is always a good source of biting satire against libs.
    Oh, Babylon Bee is an equal opportunity satirizer. They started out mainly lampooning various Christian denominational differences/stereotypes, and it was absolutely hilarious.

The left just gives them too much ammunition to have time to focus on much else anymore.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Not that I want to give the mall shooter any notoriety, but here's information on him...

They said he bought the rifle he used on March 8 in Greenwood and another rifle he bought on March 9 was found in a bathroom. He was also armed with a handgun.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Not that I want to give the mall shooter any notoriety, but here's information on him...

Side note: this is a good example of why eyewitness accounts are not always reliable. I recall a video posted here from yesterday, with a witness stating that the attacker was an older, bald guy.

Top Bottom