• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I have a pic of the perp dead in the restroom hallway. I will wait for a mod to ok posting. I'm torn.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Video of the mall - from someone who visited after it reopened.

That could very well be the pillar that Eli was reportedly backed up against when he took the first shot that hit the perp.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This is just proof that an armed citizen that was on the scene when it was going down like Eli Dicken was thee first responder that had the ability to immediately engage and neutralize a threat before LE could get there and it saved countless lives in the interim.

Nothing against LE because they do the best that they can to get there as soon as they can but in all cases every minute can count. That is why we all need to be prepared to be our own first responder if need be and we should not be restricted from taking that role, by government regulation of our Constitutional right to bear arms for self-defense and as an added bonus in this case in doing so that right defended others. This is an ultimate example of exercising a natural right affirmed by the 2nd Amendment the way it was meant to be and why it shall not/must not be infringed.
    I had a sign in my yard once. “Confucius say, gun in hand better than cop on phone.” I would watch people slow down and crack up laughing.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Yes it matters for the truth in reporting . We can’t just make stuff up and be taken seriously.
    Seriously truth in reporting from the lame stream Media?

History presents countless evidence that the Media does not care about accuracy, and has no appetite for objective reporting.

Fact of the matter he was there, and I suspect he had more than just a passing familiarity with his edc.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Seriously truth in reporting from the lame stream Media?

History presents countless evidence that the Media does not care about accuracy, and has no appetite for objective reporting.

Fact of the matter he was there, and I suspect he had more than just a passing familiarity with his edc.
    Dear god this is why people hate Internet forums .....I’m talking about truth in what we here are reporting to others . Not the media. Us. If we spout bad info to the world then we are not doing our side any favors. If we start telling everyone info that turns out to be incorrect it undermines our credibility.

Top Bottom