• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    Folks, I am looking for a room I can rent to hold a "graduation like" party. My son is heading off to the army, we believe in January and we want to host a small party for some close friends. I would like to find a place where we can be a bit noisy and maybe have an adult beverage. I would appreciate any ideas that you might have.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Folks, I am looking for a room I can rent to hold a "graduation like" party. My son is heading off to the army, we believe in January and we want to host a small party for some close friends. I would like to find a place where we can be a bit noisy and maybe have an adult beverage. I would appreciate any ideas that you might have.

First, thing thank your son for making that commitment. I am a member of the VFW in Greenwood. If you will pm me your contact info I will put you in touch with commander of the post.

Best Regards

Dave

Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    First, thing thank your son for making that commitment. I am a member of the VFW in Greenwood. If you will pm me your contact info I will put you in touch with commander of the post.

Best Regards

Dave

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Dave, I don't have enough posts to PM you. If you don't mind you can text me at 317 605 6714. Thank you!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    You should also contact the local hotels. Most of them have "conference rooms" available for rent. And I think that most all of them will allow adult beverages to be brought in, too.

If you get one of the rooms at the Greenwood Holiday Inn Express, you and your guests can saunter next door to the gun shop and indoor range!

Top Bottom