• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can't keep up with all the bound up panties these days.
    You just hit the "new posts" button at the top of the INGO page. :):

Or randomly post in any thread that 1911's, glocks, sigs, or PSA AR15's suck. Sit back, crack open a cold beverage of your choosing and munch on the popcorn. It will come soon

Or just say the word TRUMP and this one guy ..... ;)

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Wait. Why sportsman guide? Ive bought ammo from them before so if there is a legitimate reason I won't.

Because apparently some weren't prepared for one or another of the Obama firearms related shortages and Sportsman's Guide had something they wanted in stock but not at the price they wanted to pay. Instead of either doing without until the product became more available and the price came down or paying the tax for being unprepared, they opted to promote a boycott instead.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The problem with the Greenwood Rural King is that it's full of Greenwoodians.

Signed,

A Guy That Lives in Greenwood But Isn't FROM Greenwood

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I went to Greenwood RK yesterday morning.
    The popcorn is absolutely horrible but it's OK 'cause it's free and they don't care who puts their fertilizer or dog hair laced hands in the bin.
    I went there to buy a cheap long gun case 'cause WalMart doesn't carry them in stock right now except for a boxed up Allen brand. Box? Hardly. I want hands on before I purchase anything.
    I think I heard a guy crying over a gun he bought that didn't get recalled but not sure about why.
    I bought bleach, the cheap gun case, and an extension cord that comes out of the wall at a 90 degree angle.
    I know I violated INGO boycott protocol and I alone am responsible for allowing RK to keep their doors open.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I went to Greenwood RK yesterday morning.
    The popcorn is absolutely horrible but it's OK 'cause it's free and they don't care who puts their fertilizer or dog hair laced hands in the bin.
    I went there to buy a cheap long gun case 'cause WalMart doesn't carry them in stock right now except for a boxed up Allen brand. Box? Hardly. I want hands on before I purchase anything.
    I think I heard a guy crying over a gun he bought that didn't get recalled but not sure about why.
    I bought bleach, the cheap gun case, and an extension cord that comes out of the wall at a 90 degree angle.
    I know I violated INGO boycott protocol and I alone am responsible for allowing RK to keep their doors open.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the long road to recovery. Fight the good fight brave soul!:patriot:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'll still go back...I like to look at the farmer daughters....the ones over 18 of course....and the smoked meat snacks...oh yeah

Top Bottom