• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

eddie1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    Hello to all on INGO from Lake Stevens, Washington. I stumbled onto this forum a few months ago and after lurking in the background I decided to register. I've been researching everything Indiana for a bit now as my family prepares to move to your state by years end.

I belong to a handful of forums that cater to gun owners and I have to say, this one is by far the most even-keeled forum I've seen. Opinions are varied, which should be expected and welcomed, but the participants are for the most part civil, non-judgemental, and pretty open to other's opinions. I also get an honest, common horse-sense kind of vibe about this forum. The other forums I belong to seem to be littered with gun nut wanna be Rambos that give ALL gun owners a bad name. This is the first forum where I don't see that; I just see legitimate law abiding gun owners sharing their opinions in an open civil environment. I love that.

Thanks.........

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    welcome and thanks for the nice comments. I was stationed in Tacoma/Lakewood for 4 wonderful years - its beautiful out there. Is Washington still gun friendly?

eddie1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    chachi73

Thanks.....the area is still gun friendly. But the PNW seems to be the land of extremes. On one hand you have the hate all guns crowd, and on the other, the extreme gun nut rambo wanna bees.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Welcome to the forum! My family lives in the Seattle area now, haven't been back in about 3 or 4 years, but hoping to sometime in before the holidays.

BTW, I completely agree with the breakdown of the Washington state population, seems to be the dividing line is the Cascade mountains.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom