Not open for further replies.

CoreRugged

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2023
    Schererville
    Hello everyone, I am a 27 yr old, hard working, gun enthusiast. I have always admired my friends collections and have finally saved enough money to actually start getting serious about having my own. I am very grateful that there is a community/space like this where we can interact and I can pursue information and maybe make a trade. I grew up in Georgia, but just recently moved to Northwest Indiana in the Hammond/Highland area. I have got to say that it is definitely a lot busier/ more expensive here than the small city I grew up in, but working daily to build a good life here.

A pleasure to be part of the buzz

Please msg me when interested in selling

Reactions: Leo

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello everyone, I am a 27 yr old, hard working, gun enthusiast. I have always admired my friends collections and have finally saved enough money to actually start getting serious about having my own. I am very grateful that there is a community/space like this where we can interact and I can pursue information and maybe make a trade. I grew up in Georgia, but just recently moved to Northwest Indiana in the Hammond/Highland area. I have got to say that it is definitely a lot busier/ more expensive here than the small city I grew up in, but working daily to build a good life here.

A pleasure to be part of the buzz

Please msg me when interested in selling
    Welcome to Ingo, but you need to read the rules.
    We have very strictly held requirements for participating in the classified section.

"You look like a fine, upstanding young man, I think you'll do..."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome from NWI. As a new member a little more seasoning is needed before delving into the classies, such as the 50-quality post rule (no one liners) or you can make a $20 donation to help support the site.

Stick around and enjoy everything that Ingo has to offer. There is a lot of great information here and good people to interact with. Many have even become close friends in the real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom