• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    Greetings everyone. I live in IL :crying: a few minutes away from the IN border. I have NH and PA permits so I usually carry in IN. Looking forward to moving to NW IN once the housing market improves but in the meanwhile lurking here and getting to know the group and IN laws.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Greetings everyone. I live in IL :crying: a few minutes away from the IN border...
    I live in Indiana, just across the IL border (can see it from here, don't go there very often!).

The road that I live on is a haven for Illinois refugees. Seems like I am one of only a couple 'native' Hoosiers living here, everyone else seems to cross the state line to escape the oppressive redistribution of wealth taxes and restrictive laws that Illinois imposes on its subjects.

When you want to become a citizen, feel free to cross the line. We're happy to welcome like minded individuals into our state :patriot:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :welcome:to INGO, sorry about your geographic based opression and the continued stifling of your rights. Hope it works out for you to vote with your feet soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom