Not open for further replies.

138Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Hello INGO!

Just want to introduce myself. I am currently in living California where I was born and raised, but by November I will be a resident likely of Brownsburg Indiana. Haven’t yet decided exactly which town yet… I’m excited to have much more freedom to exercise my 2A rights and hopefully learn something from the good people of INGO.

Initially I’d like to know where I can shoot outdoors. I shoot mainly .223/5.56 AR’s and 9mm striker fired handguns with a focus on defensive/offensive training. Eventually I’d like to compete in USPSA.

I understand there’s a search function but if anyone feels compelled please feel free to lend any advice on being a new Indiana resident!

Thanks!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello INGO!

Just want to introduce myself. I am currently in living California where I was born and raised, but by November I will be a resident likely of Brownsburg Indiana. Haven’t yet decided exactly which town yet… I’m excited to have much more freedom to exercise my 2A rights and hopefully learn something from the good people of INGO.

Initially I’d like to know where I can shoot outdoors. I shoot mainly .223/5.56 AR’s and 9mm striker fired handguns with a focus on defensive/offensive training. Eventually I’d like to compete in USPSA.

I understand there’s a search function but if anyone feels compelled please feel free to lend any advice on being a new Indiana resident!

Thanks!
    Welcome to the United States of America, the Great State of Indiana, Hendricks County, and INGO!
    :patriot::ingo:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Welcome to :ingo: and the free state of Indiana. Once you find a place there will be plenty of suggestions on where to shoot.

Moving for a job, family or ?

138Hoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to :ingo: and the free state of Indiana. Once you find a place there will be plenty of suggestions on where to shoot.

Moving for a job, family or ?
    Been looking to leave California for a few years now, my work operation is relocating to Indy. I had a few other options but settled on Indy because of the housing and schools. I do have a couple friends that transplanted and have nothing but good things to say(they aren’t serious gun guys). So yes a little of both, job and the opportunity to provide a good life for my family.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Been looking to leave California for a few years now, my work operation is relocating to Indy. I had a few other options but settled on Indy because of the housing and schools. I do have a couple friends that transplanted and have nothing but good things to say(they aren’t serious gun guys). So yes a little of both, job and the opportunity to provide a good life for my family.
    You don't put pineapple on pizza, do you?

Welcome regardless, but if you put pineapple on pizza...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome from Boone county. Just a little ways from Brownsburg.

I trust ALL icky commiefornia esque leftist politics will be left on the left coast?

All constitutionalists are welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom