• Status
    Not open for further replies.

catanpirate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Hi all,

I'm glad to have found this site. There's a lot of goofy stuff on the web regarding firearms and I'm glad to have found something substantial that's also local to me in NWI. My interests have to do with upgrading and/or downsizing my cabinet of arms.

First newbie questions: how does one go about valuing their firearms? For example, I have a Savage 110 in 7mm mag - excellent condition. Where does one get info on a fair price for trade, etc?

Other questions: where in NWI does one go to shoot rifles and shotguns?

Much obliged,
    CP

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Highland! There is Blythe's indoor range in Valpo, but they don't allow rifle calibers other than rimfire, I believe. Class 3 Sales has an indoor range in New Carlisle, but they are closing their doors in 4 days. There are some outdoor ranges, but I have never been to them and can't recall the names. I'm sure Jediagh will be along to tell you anything and everything about NWI. Calling Jediagh.......:D

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Welcome from DeMotte! Valuing firearms...blue book of gun values, internet auctions sites/classifieds. The Blue Book can be right on the money or way off, depends on the market or were you sell the firearm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom