Not open for further replies.

Tradesylver

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    I recently found out about this group from someone I volunteer with at 4H Shooting Sports. I'm relatively new to Brown County and still getting to know folks with in the shooting sports community. I've been shooting muzzle loaders since the late 70s. I just recently purchased a C. Sharps 45-70 and looking forward to getting involved with black powder cartridge fraternity. Shot my first NRL22 match last month at Hoosier Hill club and looking forward to the next shoot. Life Memberships with NRA and NMLRA. Perhaps someday we'll meet and enjoy some friendly competition.

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Welcome from New Haven. I'm our resident machinist and high power rifle competitor. I see you shot NRL22 .....wanna join our "team" for the CMP national rimfire sporter match? Any time you want to shoot high power come on up to FWRR, there is a mid range this Saturday.....see you on the line

Tradesylver

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    Welcome. You didn't mention Friendship....?
    I was just down there a few weeks ago pick up some powder. Used to camp in the primitive section, and have shot chunk gun there as well. Looking forward to spending some time down there summer with the Sharps at long range. I'll be down there June with YHEC (Young Hunters Educational Challenge) this will be the second year they've moved the program from NY to IN last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom