• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Xenokilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Hi! Moved from Canada to south bend around the year 2000, been living in the area off and on ever since, right now in Mishawaka. I've always liked guns, even as a kid i remember taking out the military books from me elementary school library... wow that sounds really creepy, anyway I've had my CCW for a few months, then in mid October i bought a Kahr CW 40 at Midwest Gun Exchange, I've been carrying IWB in the small of my back but its not very comfortable. I have one of the cheap Uncle Mikes holsters and i'm not a fan. So any suggestions on another holster would be much appreciated. I'm glad a place like :ingo: exists and i look forward to talking to everyone!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to INGO, check out the subforum "Carry issues and Self Defense" for holster and carry advice. I'd also look into upgrading the holster, it's amazing what a quality holster can do for your comfort while carrying concealed.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    welcome to INGO Xenokilla. we (Class3Sales) are in new Carlisle whitch is 15 min west of south bend in. come on out and give us a visite we have a 10 lane gun range here that is at a discount to INGO members and we also have a Gun sale going on this weekend for INGO members also. Would love to see you come on by and chat a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom