Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Thank y'all, I am humbled! (As a former Texan, I'm allowed to say y'all!)

I'll try to let you know, Mij! I live right on the Tippecanoe. Last year, the small mouth bass were back in force. I guess the Asian Carp ate themselves out of all the greenery, and left the area, because the water down here's clean and productive again. The bass were small last year (but quite aggressive!), but this year they should be bigger. Walleye always seem to catch me by surprise. You know we're catching MUSKIE down here now? I thought the one they were catching at Oakdale Dam was a fluke loner, but they've pulled up large ones downriver from me, too. (I'm about a mile south of the dam.)

Kinda makes hanging through an inner tube a little more exciting....
    Super excellent, guessing between (old days) Pete’s bait shop and the Blue Hole (big creek). I usually hit that spot right after ice out. But this winter has been strange. No ice. We like walleye n mushrooms. I try and get enough for two meals each for me and the wife. You have a great white bass (silvers) spot also. :thumbsup:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome from Boone county.

Thank you for your years of service in law enforcement.

Sounds like you may fit in here. After a while you may question if that is a good thing or not. ;-)

Looking forward to your input.

Dave McD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    Monticello
    Thanks guys! I have a nice patio and a firepit down by the river; hopefully sometime you'll come over for some meat on the smoker, and tall tales by the fire! Autumn is usually best for those things; spring and summer are so unpredictable. You're still welcome to fish from my pier any time. Go down the west side of the river from the Oakdale bridge, and look for #6535...

Dave McD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    Monticello
    Hey, quick question.... I see that the only way to post pictures is to do so via a URL. Is Photobucket the only service that does this? It seems like all the photos I see have the giant PHOTOBUCKET!!! logo obscuring the picture. (So annoying.) If there are other services, what are the good ones that you trust?

I used to have a bunch of photos of Facebook, which would've had a URL (though I didn't post many gun photos there, just because I didn't want to "advertise" them to area thieves), but I dumped FB, and all my photos are on my computer.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey, quick question.... I see that the only way to post pictures is to do so via a URL. Is Photobucket the only service that does this? It seems like all the photos I see have the giant PHOTOBUCKET!!! logo obscuring the picture. (So annoying.) If there are other services, what are the good ones that you trust?

I used to have a bunch of photos of Facebook, which would've had a URL (though I didn't post many gun photos there, just because I didn't want to "advertise" them to area thieves), but I dumped FB, and all my photos are on my computer.

Dave McD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    Monticello
    Thanks actaeon! Weirdly, there's no "attach file" link on THIS screen, but when I'm on the other areas (like the thread you linked me to), the link is there. I see exactly what you mean, and I tested it, and it works, so thanks again.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks actaeon! Weirdly, there's no "attach file" link on THIS screen, but when I'm on the other areas (like the thread you linked me to), the link is there. I see exactly what you mean, and I tested it, and it works, so thanks again.
    When they updated the INGO software a while ago, the picture procedure changed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom