Greetings from Virginia (Shenandoah Valley)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Macdaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2020
    Winchester
    Discovered this forum from another member over at SnipersHide where I've been active for several years as well as on "Long Range Hunting.Com" It's always nice to find new resources where the members are pretty much everyday folks. I do have a question though. I'm finding it difficult/confusing being able to respond on-line to a classified add. Where do I go for assistance if I can't send a PM?

Anyway, I'm sure that'll get worked out and will find this forum to be useful both coming and going with information.

Thanks

Macdaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2020
    Winchester
    I knew I had to have 50 posts to be able to PM. Didn't realize I needed that many posts just to respond openly to a classified ad. By the time I get that many posts, the item I'm interested in will be long gone (I suspect). Thanks for clarifying for me though.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    You could pay 20 for the year to become a site supporter and have instant access to the classifieds.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I knew I had to have 50 posts to be able to PM. Didn't realize I needed that many posts just to respond openly to a classified ad. By the time I get that many posts, the item I'm interested in will be long gone (I suspect). Thanks for clarifying for me though.

Good morning (19 April, a very good morning) and welcome to INGO. We are a discussion forum with a classifieds section opposed to some of the others out there.

Click "Support Signup" at the top if that's a route you want to go for accessing the classies. I'd say come for the discussion. Your State has been discussed at great length here.

INGO is more like a really big, dysfunctional family than anything else. But it's our really big, dysfunctional family ;)

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Good morning (19 April, a very good morning) and welcome to INGO. We are a discussion forum with a classifieds section opposed to some of the others out there.

Click "Support Signup" at the top if that's a route you want to go for accessing the classies. I'd say come for the discussion. Your State has been discussed at great length here.

INGO is more like a really big, dysfunctional family than anything else. But it's our really big, dysfunctional family ;)
    We put the fun in dysfunctional and some put the f.u. in fun

Macdaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2020
    Winchester

That's what struck me about this forum. Some of them are WAY TOO serious about themselves and literally attack new members for minor phoo-pahs. You guys seem to be somewhat less anal. Glad to be here. And yes, I am ashamed of our Gov and his minions. I just hope enough folks here in VA are riled up enough to do something about it come Nov.

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    :welcome: from SW Indiana. Stick around and enjoy. Loads on information on just about everything here. I am coming up on my 12th year here, I don't post a bunch, but visit the site many times a day. Have met several great guys here.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Mac, I lived in Winchester (and Stephens City) for 13 years. Greg place to live...at least at that time. (mid 80's to late 90's, moved to Indiana in '98)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom