• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AtlasDM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    Greetings!

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Kyle, and I grew up in Dearborn County. I lived in Germany from '07-'10 and from then until the present time I've been living south of Atlanta. I'll be moving back home to Indiana next summer.

I've got two (soon to be three) guns, both Ruger SR9c semi-autos and a WASR-10 on the way.

I grew up shooting, my parents were very open about firearms and kept a whole closet full of guns/ammo (yes a closet, not a safe) and my brothers and I never even imagined doing something inappropriate with a firearm.

After graduating high school and getting married I joined the military and I'm now nearing the end of my six years of active duty. I've served two deployments to Afghanistan (one to Khandahar and the other to Kabul) and I have extensive experience with a number of military arms (M4, M9, M11, M203, M249, M240B, and MP5) and negligible amounts of "familiarization" on the M60, M870, M2, Mk19 and the Steyr AUG. So yeah... I like to shoot guns. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to becoming more involved with INGO. Cheers!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO from NWI. Hope that you enjoy the page as much as most of us do. A real wealth of information on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom