• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I listen to him and Dana Loesch regularly. Rush is on when he talks about something interesting, that Greg didn't already cover.

Check his podcasts for the 3rd hour of the 2-20-12 show. :yesway:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    i listen to him online in the morning, he's a typical GOP radio host.

his screener tried to tell me once when I called him to talk about Ron Paul that I "couldn't be conservative" and like Ron Paul. Told him I was a conservative Army veteran, and that I didn't need to justify my beliefs to a guy who worked at a radio station.

I initially called to talk about this call:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyDx1WJiSRw[/ame]

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I listen to him after Bob N Tom go off the air. I also listen to Rush and Dana. I wish WIBC would air Dana's entire show!!!

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I listen to him after Bob N Tom go off the air. I also listen to Rush and Dana. I wish WIBC would air Dana's entire show!!!

I'm able to listen to the radio all day at work and I generally like what they talk about on Greg's show, not the Fox News propaganda. I too would like more of Dana's show on the radio, but my work computer doesn't block 97.1's website so I can stream it from 1-4. The most annoying thing is actually the stupid scam advertisements:ar15:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Rush is a Shill to the Max for the Republican Party.

And Garrison is, too.

I've all but given up listening to any political talk radio... But when I did listen, Garrison certainly sounded like a guy I'd not mind going out on a trail ride with or hanging out with at the range... Definitely can't ever say that about Limbaugh.

-J-

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Greg is a good man. His daughter and mine were in many classes together before we moved. I enjoyed talking with him at school functions and he is very progun. One time I was on the circle and walked over to the radio booth window to say hi! I called in to the show and had a conversation with him through the glass during a station break.

First thing he asked about was how was my daughter doing..

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Has anyone else heard about him shooting himself in the foot while "cowboying" with a gun? Not sure if it's true, but I heard it from someone that I've never known to make up stories before, so perhaps it's true?
    Not withstanding, he does seem like a nice guy though. I wouldn't mind spending an afternoon with him. (Perhaps not the range though.)

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I listen to show on and off most mornings. I do appreciate his gun views. Very pro gun. I am sometimes put off by him putting down Ron Paul. If you don't like the guy that is fine but have a reason not to like him. No need for name calling on air. Other than that issue I normally agree with him and he sounds like he is a good guy.

Top Bottom