• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    In MY opinion, Garrison is too "republican"... Kind of like Rush Limbaugh.

I do think, though, that Garrison is more conservative than Limbaugh is...

Garrison would sure be a step up, though. Don't know that his overall health could handle it.

-J-

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I cant hardly stand to listen to him. He has always come off as a mouthpiece lapdog to Rush. imo. I'll stick with listening to Abdul...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I cant hardly stand to listen to him. He has always come off as a mouthpiece lapdog to Rush. imo. I'll stick with listening to Abdul...

yes, because democrat muslims are better

Funny how Abdul sounds one way on the radio and another on his facebook page. I think many incorrectly assume he's a conservative.

He's all about the employer's rights to ban our guns from being in our cars.

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    I enjoy listening to Garrison, but then I enjoy listening to Rush as well. I think anyone who tries to spread the message of limited government and fiscal responsibility should be supported.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I love Garrison, he can get very emotional, and very very angry at the left... but who can blame him. I am over Rush, I do listen to him almost everyday, but not for his opinion, but because he is the most up to-date political news media anywhere. He may always put a right spin on the event, but at most it makes me chuckle.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    If Garrison hadn't already brainwashed himself in being in favor of the Partiot Act, I would agree.

That's one of the very few places where I disagree with him

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Listen to Mike Church and you won't care much about the rest of the talkind heads. I'd say at least 90% of the dialogue on his show is centered on the constitution, ie does what is going on square with the constitution, what the founding fathers said, etc.

Wilkow is another good one.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Rush IS a lapdog of the party but like others have said he is usually on point and up to date. He is however scared to death of the tea party types.
    Garrison is more willing to call a spade a spade in my book. I dont get to listen every day or for the whole program but I find myself agreeing with Garrison about 95% of the time. Unless you run for office yourself you will never find a candidate you are in total lockstep with. Unless your a libtard.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Whose party ??

Either / both Greg and Rush would stay on board, IMHO, when the Rupbnikan party is morphed and taken over by US, TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVES. We cannot let ourselves be marginalized and diffused into some 2-1/2 (3d) Party. We have THEM surrounded and out-numbered. Stand your ground, pick your own 3:, 6:, and 9: dependable compatriots, and charge! Join a local T-Party group, attend a few meetings, and you'll see that NO party politics gets involved. We can more easily destroy / re-form the Repubs than the Øbamacrats, but BOTH must be destroyed before the Constitution goes down in flames. Pat (HELP: I listen to Glenn on WOWO Fort Wayne from 9 to noon. What is Greg's station & time? Thanks)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Listen to Mike Church and you won't care much about the rest of the talkind heads. I'd say at least 90% of the dialogue on his show is centered on the constitution, ie does what is going on square with the constitution, what the founding fathers said, etc.

Wilkow is another good one.

Must be a XM/Sirius subscriber... both of those guys are AWESOME. I haven't heard them since I let my subscription lapse, but they should be national.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I regard to Greg Garrison, I lost a lot of respect for him when he came out in such staunch support for Dan Coats. Anyone who is an independent thinker sees that Coats is part of the problem and anyone who defends him is part of the country club GOP, D.C. party apparatchiks.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Greg's O.K.

Some of you guys need to remember Garrison is a local radio Guy. And he depends on guests and phone calls. Limbaugh's show is so big he can just about do what he wants, and he'll never run for office...couldn't afford the pay cut! And I get agravated with Garrison too for soft ball Questions. But If he wants to get guests to come back and give people a chance to call in to talk to Guests he's gotta be "nice" it's a business. I'm sure there is time he'd like to cut loose on some of them but has to be restrain himself. Although I do remember him going after Alan Coombs one time! He ran off Julia Carson. And can't get Lugar or Bayh to come on his show. I dought he'll ever run for office. :patriot:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    he is a great american. and I love his show but he is to smart to run. The leftys would have years of quotes to twist and misrepresent. He also strikes me as to successfull to give it up and he is so not a "washington" type

Top Bottom