• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    looking at a saturday in june sometime. we can start in the morning, work on basic stuff like design and shaping profiles. make some simple pieces, then break for lunch and BS... after lunch we can grind some bevels and do handles and sheaths...... i plan to set up several stations so we can have three or four things going on at once.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    looking at a saturday in june sometime. we can start in the morning, work on basic stuff like design and shaping profiles. make some simple pieces, then break for lunch and BS... after lunch we can grind some bevels and do handles and sheaths...... i plan to set up several stations so we can have three or four things going on at once.

I get back in country on June 9th. I'm definitely in if I'm here!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    how about the second or third weekend in july? i will have to work the THIRD sunday, i believe, but the rest should be FREE. i just changed jobs, so saturday will be off the table for DAYTIME, but afternoon/evening should be free.

i should have a huge batch of knives back by then.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I might be in contingent on schedule and open slots, everything is up in the air right now for me though.

I would like to cut myself with something I MADE (or had a hand in) for a change.... Just waiting on a garage of my own right now.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    well the thing i was waiting on happened on friday. baby #3 is now out and home.

some i can look at the next 5 weeks and see whats up! and my stuff will be back from heat treat!

Top Bottom