• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Where would this take place? at Cubbies?
    :popcorn:

Would anyone have any bead blasting equipment to bring?
    I would love to bring my tools and work on my knife at this.

right now, i plan on here. unless i can get a much better equipped shop on board... which may well happen.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    You guys are getting me all hot and bothered talking about it. Lol. Just kidding. I am excited to meet some new people from Ingo and grind on some steel together. Sounds like it should be a pretty big turn out if cubby can get it all worked out. Not that there is much I can do to help, but cubby if there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    You guys are getting me all hot and bothered talking about it. Lol. Just kidding. I am excited to meet some new people from Ingo and grind on some steel together. Sounds like it should be a pretty big turn out if cubby can get it all worked out. Not that there is much I can do to help, but cubby if there is anything I can do to help don't hesitate to ask.

will do. i just think it would be cool to get some people involved and maybe create some cool things!

and we are not just limited to knives. we can do tools, jewelry, kydex, among a host of other items that only take minutes to learn, but a lifetime to master! and less than a second to become hooked.....

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Kydex would be very cool. I have a couple knives that need a sheath. I would love to learn that stuff. This just keeps getting better and better.

Cubby, do you have a lathe? Speaking of jewelry, I have a titanium bar already bored and rough turned that we could probably get 10-15 rings out of if anyone wanted to make them self one. I have made a couple from it already and would be glad to donate it to the cause for others to learn.

Last edited:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Kydex would be very cool. I have a couple knives that need a sheath. I would love to learn that stuff. This just keeps getting better and better.

Cubby, do you have a lathe? Speaking of jewelry, I have a titanium bar already bored and rough turned that we could probably get 10-15 rings out of if anyone wanted to make them self one. I have made a couple from it already and would be glad to donate it to the cause for others to learn.

i don't have a lathe.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    If you give me at least 30 days notice I can make pleanty of home brew! No guarantee on taste!

Ok, now It will take a natural disaster to keep me from making it to this gathering. :D

I was just having a conversation with a buddy the other day about home brewing. I am going to look into getting started to do it myself. That would be great. I love beer, but I have never had any home brewed stuff. What would you compair the taste to?

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    Depends on what you brew... I have drank pleanty but this will be my first try at brewing. I am going to make a clone beer so I can tell if it was done correctly.

Top Bottom