• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Sorry if this is considered political, Mods please move if so.

CAUTION RANT AHEAD:
    :xmad:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS?!?! ALCHOHOL LAWS!!! What is up with regulating the sale and distribution of Alchohol? I thought the prohibition was over. Here's the back story to my rant; I'm trying to buy my wife's favorite wine that we had discovered while living in Virginia, a German Sweet Red, can't find it any where. I figure Big Red could find it or no one could. Well they couldn't, not in Indiana any way. So after a long process of trying to go through distributors with no help, I find a website that has it. But wait, they can't ship to 35 of the 50 states due to interstate shipping laws!! Why the regulation? Is it dangerous to ship said substance? That brings me to the no sale on Sunday, that makes zero sense. What happened to seperation of church and state? Enlighten me Please!!! Now I need to figure something else out for my wifes birthday:(

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I've been trying to find a bottle of Kalishnikov vodka for a couple of years. (Standard bottle not souvenir).

i don't even want to drink it. I want to build a nice wood wall cabinet with a glass front. Inside it has an AK47, bottle of vodka, and a Russian winter cap, with other trinkets. A small bronze plaque that says: "Break in case of emergency." Man cave dream....

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    I basicaly did this same rant to my wife, she's from indiana, she thought I went through an awfull lot just for $6 bottles of wine. She suggested we find a new wine and that we needed to do the tour at Oliver, I haven't been to impressed with what I have tried thus far but I keep an open mind.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    I haven't been there, but you might try Jungle Jim's (Jungle Jim's International Market ) It's in Ohio though, so it might be a drive. My friend loves that place and a teacher I had said that you could spend hours there just going through the wine section, and that's no including everything else they have.

Top Bottom