• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And THAT boys and girls is why we are so divided. The world through political eyes sees nothing but Liberal and Conservative in everything they survey. Kind of depressing actually.

Maybe if liberals would stop being offended by silly **** like grocery ads, that might change. I know grocery ads are serious stuff though and should certainly be monitored by the SJWs to make sure they're not offending anyone. :rolleyes: There is one side that seems to want to make everything political, and it's not the conservatives.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And THAT boys and girls is why we are so divided. The world through political eyes sees nothing but Liberal and Conservative in everything they survey. Kind of depressing actually.

I didn't think it was possible that an attempt by Denny to Denny something could fail so miserably!

Where's Rod Serling? He should be around here someplace

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe if liberals would stop being offended by silly **** like grocery ads, that might change. I know grocery ads are serious stuff though and should certainly be monitored by the SJWs to make sure they're not offending anyone. :rolleyes: There is one side that seems to want to make everything political, and it's not the conservatives.
    QZ9mTu6.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately, I do patronize them for some items (they have very good artisan breads)

I am here to tell you, though; climate change believing, environmentally conscious Subaru driving women of a certain age still can't back up - even with a camera. It is easily the most dangerous parking lot outside of Florida I've been in lately

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Unfortunately, I do patronize them for some items (they have very good artisan breads)

I am here to tell you, though; climate change believing, environmentally conscious
    Subaru driving women of a certain age still can't back up - even with a camera. It is easily the most dangerous parking lot outside of Florida I've been in lately

Hey, my wife drives a brand new Subaru, and she can shoot too. But, yes, her driving skills usually have me reaching for the Wild Turkey. :(

p.s.; I like good bread too, so maybe I'll have to check out that liberal-type store you mentioned.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We're a two Subaru family, but although the only place that has more Subarus than 'Ho Foods is the dealer's lot I have yet to see a WRX there besides mine. My wife is an excellent driver from the standpoint of fundamentals (including reversing) but she is just a bit too timid and sometimes gets into ill advised situations because of it. I learned to drive in NY, including in Manhattan and eastern LI so I'm a bit too cutthroat. Together we average out into two safe drivers :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hey, my wife drives a brand new Subaru, and she can shoot too. But, yes, her driving skills usually have me reaching for the Wild Turkey. :(

p.s.; I like good bread too, so maybe I'll have to check out that liberal-type store you mentioned.

Although it sounds like it should be awful, I can heartily recommend the Whole Foods brand Organic Flax Seed Quinoa Bread from the store bakery. It has a prominent flavor, kind of like a light jewish rye but more buttery and perhaps a hint of sesame. We always get the whole loaf and slice ourselves as needed. The loaves keep in the fridge in the plastic bag longer than it takes to eat them

Unfortunately, nobody east of the rockies seems to make a good sourdough

Top Bottom