• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    Wanted to let any LEO's on here know about some training coming up in November.

Ground Survival for Law Enforcement
    Tuesday, November 17, 2015 From: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
    End of the Year Reduced Price: Only $50
    1764 E. 116th St., Carmel, Indiana, 46032
    www.indianapolisjiujitsu.com
    With the popularity of mixed martial arts, the odds of a physical confrontation between an officer & a suspect going to the ground are increasing. This course is designed to give the officer the basic skills needed to survive, escape & get back to their feet during a confrontation that goes to the ground. Officers attending this class WILL receive the state mandated 2 hours in-service training in physical tactics.
    Instructors:
    Professor Greg Eldred – 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] degree black belt with over 24 years of experience in Gracie/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and owner of Indianapolis Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
    Officer Jeff Riley – Full time police officer and academy certified instructor in defensive tactics/ground fighting, edged weapons, patrol rifle, handgun & active shooter response. Over 30 years martial arts experience.
    Registration deadline is 5:00 pm Monday, November 16, 2015
    For more information or to register contact:
    Greg Eldred – (317) 506-0973 email indianapolisBJJ@aol.com
    Jeff Riley email selfpreservationtraining@gmail.com

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    How often are you guys going to put on this class? I've exhausted my departments training budget this year. I could think several of my guys would go when we get money at the beginning of the year.

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    How often are you guys going to put on this class? I've exhausted my departments training budget this year. I could think several of my guys would go when we get money at the beginning of the year.

It will depend on the interest. If you are still interested at the beginning of the year let me know. Depending on how many officers you have interested, we might be able to do a class just for your department.

Top Bottom