• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Here's what I know. I've got a friend of mine who is a defense contractor who knows a LOT of people in the firearms business. One of these friends/businesses has an extra 400,000 rounds of 7N1 Russian sniper ammo (7.62x54R) that they want to move. This is NOT one of the usual suspects like AIM, SOG, J&G, Century, etc., this is a fellow business/defense contractor who bought this stuff up to fill a government contract/order and now have some left over.

They know what they have so it's not like we're going to waltz in and buy it for a song, but the potential exists that we will get a good deal the more we buy. I'm in Northern Indiana right off of the 80/90 toll road as it cuts through the north of the state just south of the Michigan state line; I say this because you will need to pick this stuff up from me. I can also bring any and all orders with me to the next Surplusrifle Schutzenfest in Ohio in May (I DON'T do the Freezin' shoot!). Anyone interested in this stuff will need to let me know how many cases they want and I will put the quantity together for my friend, who will then get a quote. NO MONEY WILL BE REQUIRED UNTIL WE GET A SOLID QUOTE.

Let's see what you guys can come up with for orders and I'll get with my buddy on pricing. Contact me either through PM or directly via email at ericseavey@sbcglobal.net and I'll get right back to you.

Regards,
    Eric

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    preachere - let me know when you do get a price and I will move this thread back to the Group Buy forum.

preachere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Alright, here's what I know. I just got off the phone with my buddy who spoke to the president of the company with the ammo today. This is current production, within the last couple of years, 7N1 sniper ammo which is the last batch they will make before they stop production and go over to 7N14 production.

The cost is exactly what they have into it which is $1 a round. I'll be honest with you, at that price I no longer want any nor will I be organizing a group buy. Thanks for all your interest. I was really hoping to get this stuff for around $.50 a round but that is simply not going to happen. Sorry for wasting everybodies time and getting some hopes up.

Regards,
    Eric

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom