• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well sign me up for one(1) Deal #1 and one(1) Deal #2. So one radio and one cable.

Still need to find a plan to get it to Fort Wayne. Will pay shipping and maybe split shipping cost with Spencer Rifle.

Will watch the thread the next week and see where things shake out.

Thanks for organizing.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well sign me up for one(1) Deal #1 and one(1) Deal #2. So one radio and one cable.

Still need to find a plan to get it to Fort Wayne. Will pay shipping and maybe split shipping cost with Spencer Rifle.

Will watch the thread the next week and see where things shake out.

Thanks for organizing.
    I could get them to Plymouth on a Friday night on my way to Indy if that helps.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Dead Duck - Qty 2 of Deal #1 - Qty 1 of Deal #2
    (2 radios and 1 cable)

* I don't care which radios you end up getting. I'm going to end up with some mix matched equipment either way. So it's all good. :):

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

As for being a mule, I can help some of you out as I will be through Indy to Greensburg near the 5th of January. I will be through Columbia City (to Laud specifically) in February for a birthday (party not scheduled yet). Possibly January for another birthday party, but I usually can't go due to picking up 1/2 beef and 1/2 hog in southern IN.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

As for being a mule, I can help some of you out as I will be through Indy to Greensburg near the 5th of January. I will be through Columbia City (to Laud specifically) in February for a birthday (party not scheduled yet). Possibly January for another birthday party, but I usually can't go due to picking up 1/2 beef and 1/2 hog in southern IN.
    May take you up on your Mule Train. I went through Laud yesterday.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ballstater98
    Qty 2 Deal 1
    Qty 1 Deal 2

May take you up on your Mule Train. I went through Laud yesterday.

If the Indy folks and Ft. Wayne folks can wait on my travels and want to coordinate through PM'S, I can meet up with one area contact person that they can pass out locally. :twocents:

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    BeachHead40 Deal #1 Qty (1) and Deal #2 Qty (1) as of right now. Payment will made Friday; I could be possible on another one as well.... I will let you know soon. As far as getting the item I live in Noblesville and could really use the help getting it closer to central Indiana; if anyone can help with that quickest response to my cell number is 317-606-6489 text is best I’m not a talker.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    BeachHead40 Deal #1 Qty (1) and Deal #2 Qty (1) as of right now. Payment will made Friday; I could be possible on another one as well.... I will let you know soon. As far as getting the item I live in Noblesville and could really use the help getting it closer to central Indiana; if anyone can help with that quickest response to my cell number is 317-606-6489 text is best I’m not a talker.
    I’m sure I can help you. I have friends in Noblesville and in Fishers that I see at least once a month.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    List has been updated to reflect the current buyers.
    Please see post #2 if you said you wanted a radio.

@Spencer Rifle are you still a many?

@John Doe #1 see PM.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i am in for 3 so that will put us at 19. 1 more and we get the 20 radio rate. i fugured next week wed/thrs is when i start contacting folks

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    the cabels we are at 7, 8 with mine so not sure we will hit the 10 for a discount.

If you end up lacking a discount mark by a radio or cable then let me know and I'll grab one to get you there. I'm pretty good on radios but it never hurts to have another spare.

ETA: Lol, timing is everything.

Top Bottom