• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I found some Black PMAGS for $9.99 plus shipping. I quickly looked into shipping and it was about $25 for 30 mags to my door. This brings the total to about $11 each.

I will put together a group buy if anyone else is interested in picking some up. I can meet around NWI for pickup/delivery, and ship to you on your dime (probably flat rate).

Let me know if you're interested, and how many you want. I will be contacting the company to see how many they have in stock, and if I can get any better deal on shipping, tomorrow.

The PMAG is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. This current revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss.
    ORDERS
    aclark - 7
    Bill B - 5 (local)......................[DELIVERED]
    firehawk - 9 (shipping)............[DELIVERED]
    EvilBlackGun - 6 (local) ...........[PAID]
    Tschlarp - 6 (local).................[DELIVERED]
    JonProphet - 5.....................[Payment Pending][Delivery Pending]
    Boiler1529 - 7 (local)..............[DELIVERED]
    Que - 5 (shipping).................[DELIVERED]
    et_aruba - 5 (local)...............[DELIVERED]
    [STRIKE]7.62 - 5...............................[No Contact][/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]GhostofWinter - 10ish (local)...[No Contact][/STRIKE]

Please send money via PayPal as a gift [aclark *at* blindair *dot* com], and be discreet, or contact me via PM for FtF payment. I will leave orders open until Sunday night.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I would like 10 please. It seems enough guys from Indy get some and one run north to pick up would work?

Yea if someone comes up this way they can take them all back to Indy, or I can ship to one Indy member for delivery. If someone in Indy wants to take on this task let me know via PM.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    What place is this? That way I can order my own 30 mags because this group buy is so far away from me and I won't have to pay shipping twice.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    If someone in the Indianapolis area sets up a group buy I would join that group buy instead.

If things remain the way they are, aclark how do you wish to receive payment? How long before you 'close" the group buy and actually place the order?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Pay pal as a gift will probably work. I think that way there's no fee. And I'll give it through the weekend to get orders in, unless I hear back from the company stating I need it in sooner.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom