• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hey lawrra. I'm interested in one of these blue guns, but have a couple of questions:

Since there is a possible discount, should we hold off on payment until the 9th?

I like the variety offered. Most sites only seem to have a smaller number of the most popular firearms. What brand are these?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Blue guns are used for for safe training/demonstrations. Here is an example (not necessarily the same brand as being sold here). Good ones weigh about the same amount as the guns they emulate and can fit in the same holsters. They are most frequently used by trainers but can be used by anyone for practice/demonstrations.

P1050433.jpg

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Hey lawrra. I'm interested in one of these blue guns, but have a couple of questions:

Since there is a possible discount, should we hold off on payment until the 9th?

I like the variety offered. Most sites only seem to have a smaller number of the most popular firearms. What brand are these?

I was just thinking about this. I will ask that everyone submit payment starting May 9th. If we reach the quantity necessary to apply the discount prior to the 9th, I will post an update and ask that payment be sent.

These are Ring's Manufacturing Blueguns.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Due to lack of interest, we are closing the group buy. Thanks to everyone that showed interest. We may try this again at a later date.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom