• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    ALL GONE AS OF NOW. MAY GET MORE LATER. THANKS TO ALL THAT BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!I now have the sleep systems in my possession. i have gone through them and cleaned them up a bit but for the most part they were all in really great condition.

i would say 90% of the bivy's seemed to be unused. i did find several what seemed to be new black bags and the green bags seemed to be the only ones really used much but all are in really good condition.

so i have 28 complete systems. and 2 systems with no bivy. i bought 34 total. one was kept for myself and a few were missing things or not very nice.

final price is $85 bucks per complete system and $70 for the 2 with no bivy. i also have 38 of the black cold weather sleeping bags that are $10 per bag. i went to walmart last night and could not find a bag under $15 so i thought this was a good price.

please post here with what you want. so i can keep a good count on what is sold vs. what i have. all bags are cash only if face to face, and will not be released without full payment. (i will ship as well with a usps money order and actual cost of shipping to you)

looks like shipping should be $24 for two in indiana and $17 for one (complete systems)
    and $12 for one black bag or $24 for up to four.

started shipping and had to raise the shipping a couple bucks. but did not change it on the ones i already agreed to. the cost the computer showed me compared to actual cost was about 2 bucks off. the price is $12 for 2 solo bags or $24 for 4

i live in new castle and can really only meet people around this area or muncie since i work there.

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

012-1.jpg

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    ive had several pm's. these bags are in great condition and i would be happy to ship. just forgot to add that in the OP. but it is there now. it is time for camping so this is better than a cheap sleeping bag.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    What temperature ranges are these suckers good for?

Patrol Sleeping Bag
    Water resistant, ripstop nylon; for temperate climates (30 to 50 ° F); outer or single unit; adjustable hood; 90 to 92 inches long; 36 to 37 inches wide; camouflage green.

Intermediate Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
    Water resistant, rip stop nylon; cold weather climates (30 to -10 ° F); inner or single unit; adjustable hood; 85 to 87 inches long; 34.5 to 35.5 inches wide; black

Bivy Cover
    Nylon fabric; woodland camouflage pattern; black, brown, green; waterproof and moisture vapor permeable; length 85 inches max; width 28 inches min and 35 inches max; universal size.

Stuff Sack
    Nylon coated; water resistant; plain weave; cylinder shape; 28 to 30 inches long; 12 to 14 inches diameter; nylon drawcord closure with barrel lock; black .This stuff sack is made to hold the military patrol sleeping bag,the intermediate cold weather sleeping bag and the waterproof camo bivy cover.

Top Bottom