• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I am going to be placing an order at Grafs www.grafs.com . They are currently waiving their S&H fee on orders over $150, so only the hazmat fee will apply up to 50 pounds.

The fee will be split evenly between all that jump in. It will only take 4 of you to make it $5.50 each.

If I don't get 3 or more to commit, you can cancel.

The rules;
    • if you want to commit, please post your order followed up by a PM with your phone #.
    • order will need to be picked up in Martinsville. Possibly Greenwood, Gosport or Cloverdale if you can meet on my schedule when I am there.
    • will need to be paid in cash at time of pickup. If you can't pick it up right away then please send postal money order.
    • if you are a nooby or little, bad or no iTrader feedback, please PM me first & I will require payment asap.
    • only citizens that can lawfully posess powder, primers, ammunition & firearms.
    • prices will be according to the Graffs website at time of order, I will give you a copy of the order confirmation if you want one
    I am not going to sit on this for long, I would like to get the order in within 7 days or less.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom