Please reply by conversation.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    10 1 2010 UPDATE

Pick up at the cave is next week pending phone call from shipping department for dock time. ...

Has a pickup date/time been scheduled?

There must be something wrong with this web site. Because I dont understand why something as easy as that question could not be answered.

longbow:
    Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago

15 Hours ago.

:n00b:
    bump.

I little communication could go a LONG way.:dunno:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    This is the last I have heard from him,

Longbow to csaws
    Private Message: almost ready for pickup
    22 Hours Ago

"almost ready for pickup
    I'll get you the open times for pickup in the morning. Just got back from the funeral.

About 10 am I'll give you a call"

I (csaws) have plans already to be in the woods on Thursday and Friday and work Tomorrow and Saturday so me picking them up for distribution this week is out.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    He has been online (INGO) in the past half hour and even started a thread. Communication on something like this is HUGE. The fact that the OP cannot even take 2 minutes to come into this thread and give a quick update is complete BS and yet it speaks volumes. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm about at my breaking point. OP, YOU are letting all these folks hang and it is NOT RIGHT. :xmad:

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I honestly am having a hard time with this, Again i don't want to sound insensitive to the issues you have experienced.

The woods?

I need to apologize for getting a bit ****ty on that statement.
    But I do think you are dropping the ball here hard. A little communication goes a long way when folks are getting restless.

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    This is the last I have heard from him,

Longbow
    Private Message: almost ready for pickup
    22 Hours Ago

"almost ready for pickup
    I'll get you the open times for pickup in the morning. Just got back from the funeral.

About 10 am I'll give you a call"

I (csaws) have plans already to be in the woods on Thursday and Friday and work Tomorrow and Saturday so me picking them up for distribution this week is out.

I honestly am having a hard time with this, Again i don't want to sound insensitive to the issues you have experienced.

The woods?

I need to apologize for getting a bit ****ty on that statement.
    But I do think you are dropping the ball here hard. A little communication goes a long way when folks are getting restless.

I have edited both posts to clarify who said they had woods time Thursday and Friday sorry for the confusion guys.

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah I have adjusted what I posted, Longbow may or may not have time in the woods Thursday and Friday. I do (well did), my wife has woods time thursday now well I have kiddo time and I picked up 24 hours OT at work on Friday

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    gungho just for clarification what is the ball that I dropped?

Csaws. I was referring to the original poster, sorry I didn't make that clearer.

I understand how issues arise,

This is also the official straw that broke the camels back on group buys here, when all that would have been needed to avoid that outcome was a bit of communication and attention on the OP's part.

Hopefully the powers that be here will reconsider this at some point, group buys are good ways for everyone involved to get good deals.

Whoops reading comprehension... I owe two apologies then. The rest I let stand though.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom