• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Noveske's shipped out this evening...UPS ground from OR...scheduled delivery date is the 22nd.

We have had people ask about if we are able to get more lowers. Short answer is I don't know, we had a case (25) held for us, I begged Nikita @ Noveske for at least 10 more "chainsaw" receivers...I should know in the morning if we got any extra. I will keep you posted. She was shipping whatever she could out today, and emailing the invoice in the morning.

Thanks,

Matt

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Anyone else excited for these?! I feel like I'm the only one... Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? I got dibs on first pick! :D

I'm stoked! 300BLK!!!

Was anyone born in 1980? I have a 1980 serial # in the batch...on invoice, not here yet. UPS comes around 6pm or so.

:ar15::ar15::ar15:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Anyone else excited for these?! I feel like I'm the only one... Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? I got dibs on first pick! :D
    I just got my Gen 2 yesterday, it's a non chainsaw. I love this thing. I can't wait to get my chainsaw so I can start my newest project. SUPER STOKED!
    I'm stoked! 300BLK!!!
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    300BLK all the way! Operation Indiana Chainsaw Massacre is going to be 300Blk because it will leave you a bloody mess just like a chainsaw and they will both cut through anything(almost).

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    The Big Brown Truck was about two hours behind schedule! Here they are, haven't seen a flaw worth talking about yet! They look awesome, crummy picture, they grey tone on some are just dust that wipes off...they look good!

IMG_4642.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom