Please reply by conversation.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    From Powder Valley's Facebook page:
    New announcement from Berry's Bullets. They are temporarily discontinuing 28 different bullets and are increasing their prices by $0.75 on small boxes and $3.00 on large boxes. I'll list the temporarily discontinued bullets below.
    List not there yet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He is back!

FYI just got an email from Bryan from B&B Reloading that Berry's bullets has reopened large volume bulk order for some of their dealers.

However the caliber of bullets is much smaller then before and prices are a bit higher as well.

They did raise their prices a small amount, which you can see in the sheets - note that there are multiple tabs at the bottom.

His next group buy will close on 31 MAR 2013
    It will be a 6 month waiting line for him to get the bullets
    He can NOT place another order (he is a high volume dealer) until this order is shipped to him. :n00b:
    Same deal applies to us as before. 100,000 or more bullets and he will ship for free to us. Otherwise it's $100 for a pallet of bullets.

So what bullets are available?

• .380 caliber
    • 9mm
    • .38/357
    • .40/10mm
    • 7.62x39 rifle
    That is it. :(

I have his spreadsheet with all the prices.
    I WILL NOT BE LEADING THIS GROUP BUY AS THE BULLETS I NEED (.30 CARBINE) BERRY'S IS NOT MAKING. SO IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO LEAD IT LET ME KNOW AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE EXCEL SHEET AND POC INFORMATION AS WELL.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I completely understand your position. Also, if they end up wanting bullets but not organizing a bulk buy - please let them know they can email me at this address or go to www.vaguntrader.com and sign up. They can also place their order through there. I have Mail Order as an option on this site. The specific link on VAGT is: ***** BULK HANDGUN BULLET BUY ***** | VA Gun Trader

Take care and buy some .45 bullets!!! :) It'll be 6 months(ish) until I can order again.

Take care and I hope this email finds you well buddy,
    -Bryan

----
    If can anyone wants to order from him direclty while we figure out in NWI if we want to do a group buy

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom