• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    There are currently over 1 million PMAGS on backorder. Not gonna happen, kinda why he said no time frame for this :). Wish it wasn't so.

That's what I figured.
    icon9.gif

Money talks, but cash SCREAMS! So if it'd help any, I'd be in for two or three hundred? More if necessary.

Anyone else interested in using brute buying power to cut ahead of the line? An order of ten or twenty thousand mags might get much more attention.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    That's what I figured.
    icon9.gif

Money talks, but cash SCREAMS! So if it'd help any, I'd be in for two or three hundred? More if necessary.

Anyone else interested in using brute buying power to cut ahead of the line? An order of ten or twenty thousand mags might get much more attention.

Money only talks while it is worth something if you can't buy what you want with money it has no value. Perfect point in place that our fiat money system is a sham. All it takes is a little scare from DC and it can become worthless in days.

Last edited:

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    What's that sound.......do you hear it??? Sounds like........crickets!!!:D

lol. +Rep to you sir.

Seriously though, a mag group buy isn't going to happen anytime soon. We REALLY need to close this thread. A new thread can always be started once things die down (if they do).

Guys, if you want mags, backorder them through DSG Arms, they appear to be shipping pmags out every single day, probably in the hundreds.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom