Group buy / supplier / for swinging targets ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Would like to be helpless and sad and frustrated at a higher level when faced with a swinging target.

I am guessing that buying just one would be painful.

If you know of a supplier (home made is fine as long as they work aok) I guess that would be a first step.

A second step might be to see if a few other folks are interested. I could bring to a USPSA match at Riley or SCGC or Silver Creek or Lewisport ("Owensboro" if you are a city boy) or IDPA at one of the Evansville clubs.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Would like to be helpless and sad and frustrated at a higher level when faced with a swinging target.

I am guessing that buying just one would be painful.

If you know of a supplier (home made is fine as long as they work aok) I guess that would be a first step.

A second step might be to see if a few other folks are interested. I could bring to a USPSA match at Riley or SCGC or Silver Creek or Lewisport ("Owensboro" if you are a city boy) or IDPA at one of the Evansville clubs.

jake had the ones at the state match made....you might ask him

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    jake had the ones at the state match made....you might ask him

Will do, heard a rumored price for those ($150) & it sounded very fair for the quality. Do not know if it was an accurate rumor or influenced by donation or quantity though.

Take Max Bedwell's "Train With A Grandmaster" class. 4 hours for $100 of 1 on 1 training. He will teach you how to time the swinger and shoot it properly.

I agree that he (and Coach for that matter) do a good job with the training. I need practice.

Stumbled across this website a while back. All of the items have free downloadable plans. "FREE IDAHO"

That will be my back up plan, thanks !

Top Bottom