• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

laxmann31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Northside Indy
    I found a surplus store in canada that has wartime surplus tokarev TT-33 pistols in great condition and in stock for 200. I also found an importer that can get them here. I emailed then today and waiting for a response on whether or not they are willing to send to the US. If you are interested in a unmolested (ghetto safeties) tokarev post in here. Greater the number to import the cheaper it is for everyone. The total for 5 pistols will hopefully be about 300-350 each, much cheaper than the 700 unmodified toks on gunbroker.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    They'll be modified like the rest of them. In order to get in to the country they have to follow certain ATF regulations. Unfortunately modifying them to have a safety is part of a regulation they have to follow.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    They'll be modified like the rest of them. In order to get in to the country they have to follow certain ATF regulations. Unfortunately modifying them to have a safety is part of a regulation they have to follow.

Even having been made so long ago?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Somehow I think this group buy from over two months ago has been abandoned. Especially since the OP has'nt had any activity since 03-08-12.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It's a sad state of affairs when you can get guns in Canada, of all places, that you can't get here.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    ive been looking at the pistols for a long time. i think that they would be a fun shooter but it seems like they are either here and gone or super expensive, especially locally. I would be down for one

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    It's a sad state of affairs when you can get guns in Canada, of all places, that you can't get here.

Yup, and to think that rimfire supressors in the UK only cost $30-$60, no tax stamp, no six month wait in a land of uber-restrictive firearm laws.

If these Russian TT-33's could come in without safeties I'd pony up for a half dozen or more.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I have a good feeling after it's all said and done the import, shipping & transfer fees will kill any "deal". The end price will be more towards $600 a pop per Tok.

If you can nail down some more specific figures on the final OTD cost I maybe interested.

Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why in the world would anyone pay 350 or more for a t-33? I traded for the norinco version (54) and I didn't give near that. They are fun to shoot and when you can find it, ammo is cheap, but I can't imagine that price. As far as the safety goes, Mine has never worked correctly and is just ugly, but never affected the operation.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    maybe this group buy should go towards the 75$ sks deal instead.

btw way it clearly says shipping upwards of 400 dollars.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom