Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Pick ups remaining
    2 for dr632 pick up
    1 for todd picked up
    1 for MK HS picked up

To be Shipped
    1 for joedirt82 shipped (need address)

If you dont want them, let me know and ill pass them on to others in the thread that have stated interest in them. I dont want these on my kitchen table any longer.

Please, just let me be done w/ this GB

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    are these still available? if so how do i order (don't want one yet).... need to pass the word along to a relative who is looking for a scope... thanks

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Believe me i want to, but i will hold on to them for at least a month first they are technically not my scopes right now, but this is getting rediculous.

When I was doing the group buys for the MREs, 3 months after I sent a couple of PMs to one of the participants, a well known poster on the board here who had posts most days in that three months, and this was after the public posts in the thread and PMs letting people know they were in and asking for payment since I had floated the costs of buying the pallet (and you can get an idea of who from that thread), I got a somewhat snarky PM about my selling "his" MREs. And he'd not paid any money up front and it was made very clear in the terms of the group buy that if payment wasn't prompt upon purchase of the pallet that I would offer them to the next folks in line.

That was the worst of it, but I did get several folks who acted as if I was a vendor selling them and was supposed to give them customer service, as opposed to someone who was simply managing the group buy for everyone and not making any money off it. After that I decided I'm not going to bother anymore since there always seems to be a percentage of folks who can't be bothered to act properly. You've got my sympathies for all your hassles on this buy.

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Well after 3.5 months, I finally have my scope from Matt. Now time to get rid of it. I'm glad you guys got yours and hopefully you have no issues with it.

James

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well after 3.5 months, I finally have my scope from Matt. Now time to get rid of it. I'm glad you guys got yours and hopefully you have no issues with it.

James

Well, after an 8 month group buy debacle, I have to say I love my scope and am very grateful to Nick for sticking with it.

My new tack driver, and officially the most fun/cheap to shoot gun I own.
    402628128.jpg

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Well, after an 8 month group buy debacle, I have to say I love my scope and am very grateful to Nick for sticking with it.

My new tack driver, and officially the most fun/cheap to shoot gun I own.
    402628128.jpg

I have the same rifle minus the threaded barrel. Surprised you do not have a 10 round magazine. Well I hope the scope holds up for you.

James

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom