• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Dont know what your problem is, I called the same number today and talked to him.

I keep getting his voice mail and it is full. I notice when the mailbox is full, the number it repeats back is not the same as the one I dialed. What number do you have?

Thanks, James

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Can someone please help me with rings for this scope?!? This is mr first "real" scope and I'm clueless. I'm looking at Burris rings, but I have no idea 1" or 30mm? Is burris an acceptable choice? How tall do I need? FYI, scopes going on a Savage Mark II FV-SR.

Sadly, I've always bought Walmart rings and exchanged them if they were wrong.

Thanks in advance.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Can someone please help me with rings for this scope?!? This is mr first "real" scope and I'm clueless. I'm looking at Burris rings, but I have no idea 1" or 30mm? Is burris an acceptable choice? How tall do I need? FYI, scopes going on a Savage Mark II FV-SR.

Thanks in advance.

defintally 30mm, probably med height. lows might work but you would have to measure

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

Thanks in advance.

The number listed on his website, i just keep calling until someone answers.

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Dont know whats to not understand. His website, contact us and this...

Wonders Optics, LLC
    Wonders Optics, LLC - Wonders Optics Home Page
    Email: info@sightwonders.com
    Phone: (918) 528-6563
    P.O.Box 908
    Glenpool, OK 74033

Well I will keep trying. Thanks for your help.

Also, I see you guys are asking about rings so this may help some of you. On mine I used Xtreme Tactical low 30mm Burris rings on my Savage model 10 FCP with an EGW picatinny scope mount. It was roughly a 1/4" from the barrel maybe a little less.

James

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    My Savage has the heavy barrel so depending on the barrel, the gap may be a little more.

James

srv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    I finally got a hold of him today. He said he has issues with his phones but he has been saying that for some time now. Said the phone guy is coming this week to add a business line. Told me he will email me a tracking number so we will see. Also he said his log showed that one was already sent to me but he is going to send another one out today (Wednesday) so we will see.

Another thing to mention. Make sure you guys are checking the parallax knob for binding because that is what mine was doing. If you have a boresighter, make sure your on the lowest setting and see the grid clearly because mine you could not and was kind of foggy. Actually at mid zoom the scope was clear but at the lowest and highest setting for zoom, it was foggy. He told me this happens because of nitrogen leaking out of the scope.

James

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Thanks in advance.
    Here's a pretty decent video about how to properly mount a scope. Just thought I'd pass it along if anyone might be interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COoXVpGfXQE&feature=relmfu

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Seriously, if you dont have your scopes yet, set up a time to get them. 5 more to be handed out, i dont want to store your scope for you for the next month.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom