• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Anyone interested in driving with me to the Gun Rights Policy Conference 2011 in Chicago September 23, 24th, and 25th.

Will be leaving South Bend at noon on September 23 and start driving to the Hyatt Regency O'Hare hotel where the conference will start with a reception at seven o'clock at night.

Will be returning after the conference is over September 25 at approximately 1 PM central time.

I will cover all expenses for the transportation, including car, gas and tolls.

If you have not yet made your reservations for the FREE conference. Please go over to Second Amendment Foundation Online and sign up today. There is a special rate for rooms for the conference also available.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I would be all over this if it didnt mean taking a day off work. Its good to see that some people around here will get to go. Safe travels through the land of less freedoms!

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Offer is still available no one has taken me up on it as of yet. Either send me a personal message or an e-mail. Also the phone number in my signature works.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I am unable to find a schedule of events on the web site. Am I missing it?
    I may end up going, but as I live an hour from there I won't need a ride or hotel.
    +1 for the info!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Just curious...

Why would the SAF spend one DIME in Chicago to have conference?

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    Just curious...

Why would the SAF spend one DIME in Chicago to have conference?

Second Amendment Foundation will be there to educate the citizens of Chicago about their constitutional and God-given rights. it's a good thing that they have decided to jump right in to the belly of the beast. As a former resident of the city of Chicago I am glad to be there.

gunrights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    South Bend
    I am unable to find a schedule of events on the web site. Am I missing it?
    I may end up going, but as I live an hour from there I won't need a ride or hotel.
    +1 for the info!

Bill, they will send you the schedule after your registration.

Friday the 23rd the reception starts at 7 PM if I am remembering correctly.

Saturday the 24th at 7 AM the conference starts and ends at 6 PM. They always in the past have supplied lunch and normally have several speakers during that period of time.

Sunday the 25th conference starts again at 7 AM and ends at 1 PM

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Mark,

I look forward to meeting you there. Project Appleseed will have a booth there again this year, just as we did in 2009 in St. Louis.

A large team of Appleseeders from Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Kansas and Indiana will be there for the weekend. I learned quite a bit at St. Louis and look forward to spending the time again with so many knowledgeable and prominent folks in the 2AM community.

Hawkhavn

Top Bottom