• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What a coincidence I saw it too. Been posted about, but every time I hear about it, it really gets my dander up.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I used the 855 440 4800 toll free nimber to contact senatoe Coates office told them to please reject calls with MAIG thaking points as this was an attempt by out of state intrests to influence Indiana representatives.

I don't know what it costs for each call I wish I had a redial computer I would call it a million times.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Heard the longer version on WOWO earlier today. I almost threw up... So twisted.

1.6 Million people denied last year with background checks.. Awesome! That means that it's working!!! Except 97% of them actually were falsely denied and were legitimately able to buy firearms after all. Hmm.... So I wonder how much money that fed into the system. Let alone how many man hrs it took to process all of these miscommunications.
    I feel it's another incredible waste of time and money. Let alone it taking 6 days for me to walk out of store with a shotgun! No criminal record whatsoever! Give them this inch because they're asking for the foot, give them the foot cause they'll ask for the yard, give them the yard because all they're asking for is the mile!!!!
    I'm tired of it... 20K plus gun laws and none of them will stop Chi Town from being the murder capitol of the world!!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had to make it full screen and zoom in to see that his index finger is actually just touching the rear outside edge of the trigger guard,not on the trigger.

But that point is moot figure a way to waste their time and money.

brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Sooo he's clutching the entire trigger guard or you know something the rest of us don't? We saw it too, rewound the DVR just to be sure we saw poor trigger discipline.. Pay for posers, get posers...

Finger on trigger guard =/= finger on trigger. Still poor discipline, and no I don't know anything else besides what I saw in the above posted video. If I did know more or knew who the "actor" was, I would have at the very least pointed him to INGO to show how real gun owners roll.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    So, they dress up some libtard in camo and plaid flannel, shove probably the first shotgun he's ever touched, in his hands, and have him read off of cue cards. At least he can read, something MOST libtards can't do when it comes the 2nd Amendment! :D

We already KNEW they'd pull stunts like this. And I have to stick up for their 1st Amendment right to do it, no matter how stupid it makes them look! :D

Do what I do, pile letter after damning letter on them DEMANDING if they're going to put anti-gun crap on, they ALSO balance that with pro-gun ads so the audience can decide for themselves.

FLOOD their mailboxes and e-mailboxes. Do it enough it shuts down their server(s) and they can't upload / run anything. :D

Don't be afraid to send the same e-mail, maybe 1,000 times, LOL... :D

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There are two adds posted in this link one shows fis finger wrapped around the pistol grip with his finger not on the trigger. This is the one in the OP, the one I commented on.

In the other he obviously has his finger on the trigger. I apologize for not having seen the other one my video telepathy seems to be on the blink.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    What is a comprehensive background check? Sounds like obamacare, vote for it then we'll find out what it is. I'm sure it is not the simple call they do now. Probably like the one you get for an LTCH. If you have a LTCH, why is anything else needed?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    There are two adds posted in this link one shows fis finger wrapped around the pistol grip with his finger not on the trigger. This is the one in the OP, the one I commented on.

In the other he obviously has his finger on the trigger. I apologize for not having seen the other one my video telepathy seems to be on the blink.

Lol - wasn't picking on you. Just trying to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    THE fact that this outfit is running this rubbish, with such frequency, itself should be enough to convince Senator Coats not to even consider it.

Top Bottom