• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Did you watch American Blackout on History Channel?

Are you a prepper? Do you have food and water stored incase of an emergency?
    Do you have a radio to listen to news or weather alerts?

I have for sale an Emergency Crank Radio for sale. I bought this brand 4 weeks ago and I have gotten another emergency radio as a gift, so I have no use to keep both of them.

This is a Grundig FR 200 radio. It has AM/FM and Short wave. I have been able to pick up radio stations from Cuba, Mexico, Japan, Canada and China. As well as a few US stations from Colorado, Oklahoma.

The radio uses 3 AA batteries. No batteries? No problem! The radio comes with a rechargeable battery pack. Just crank the radio for 1min and you get about 3 minutes of radio listening.

This is a great little radio for the kitchen, dorm or for going camping. Very lightweight.

The radio also has an emergency flashlight incase the power goes out.

I bought this radio because I used to live in Indy and my power went out during a snow storm and I had no flashlight or way to listen to the news to see when they were going to restore power. In the last 4 weeks I used it in my kitchen while doing dishes to listen to news radio like 93.1

I bought this for $70, I'm selling it for $40. I still have the box it came with, the booklets, even the bubble wrap paper. It also comes with a carrying bag and the rechargeable batteries (green pack). This would make an excelling gift this x-mas.

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    fr200-s-2-lg.jpg

fr200-ourchoice.jpg

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    This is a video of my Eaton FR250 i got as a gift
    For sale i have the Grundig FR200, both radios are the same!

This gives you an idea of how important it is to have an emergency radio

[video=youtube;wmRmzvdv1wg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRmzvdv1wg[/video]

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    due to popular demand, here is the video on the radio

[video=youtube;BiThm_HdnDo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiThm_HdnDo[/video]

Top Bottom