• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    So as to not Hijack another's post Ill start my own here. After having my GSG for about a month I decided to get the The ZRTS Deluxe Enhancement Package (ZRTS GSG & Sig Sauer 1911-22 Deluxe Enhancement Package « ZR Tactical Solutions, LLC)
    I have not purchased the barrel bushing at this time.
    I noticed the first time out shooting it with the upgrades that my consistancy had improved (I am a novice and need a LOT of improvement on my aim). The only issue I had was that 4 or 5 our of 100 rounds of CCI MiniMags, these live rounds "jumped" straight up out of the gun when the slide was heading home to chamber the next round. I did not have this happen at all with the ~600 rds I put through it before the upgrades. I took it home and gave it a thourough cleaning (it was clean before I shot the 100 rds with the 4 jumpers). When I took it back out to the range last weekend I had 2 our of 100 rounds jump. Anyone have this happen? Any suggestions? Its my opinion that this will pass after the new parts get broken in.

EDIT: I did contact customer service at ZRTS, they said they had not heard of this happening before and only asked if I was also using their +4 rd follower (which I am not). They offered no other info and have not responded back to me after i informed them I was not using their follower, these interactions took place over email.

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Big I have a gsg 1911 .22 withe the performance package from CW Accesories...mine will only eat high velocity ammo now...Don't know about your problems but will be interested to know how this turns out...Best of luck on fixing the problem and finding ammo LOL.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    ive heard of that with the CW parts, I have talked with Zach at ZRTS since this post, they are sending replacement spring, washer, and plug, in case the ones I received happen to be out of spec. If changing the parts out do not fix the issue, we will move on to more troubleshooting. Come to find out my email got overlooked by accident, this is why I had not heard back from them. Zach is on top of the situation and I have no doubt that he will help me get things straightened out.

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    Appologies that I have not updated this thread. ZRTS sent me replacement parts, they are funcitoning flawlessly. The customer service was excelent this time around, they sent the parts quickly and have not had any issues besides my email getting lost. Would deffinitely do business with them again

Top Bottom