• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • H&SFarms

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Southeastern Indiana
    Today, I went to the Lafayette Gun Show and picked up a compensator for my GSG 1911. A small company based out of Lafayette called ZR Tactical Solutions was selling them near the back. I was impressed that they made the compensator so it could just screw right onto the threaded barrel. I bought mine earlier in the day but they still had ones in polished, blasted, and a black gun kote finishes. I brought mine home and put it on my gun and I was quite impressed how it looks. When I took it out to my range and shot it when I got home, I could notice some reduced muzzle flip. The other thing I was looking for while shooting was how it affected my accuracy. Honestly, I think it improved it. The combination of the reduced muzzle flip of my GSG and the target crown on the compensator, I believe, helped with my accuracy. Overall, I could not be more impressed with my purchase. I took one of their cards because they also make 1911 compensators and I am thinking of having them make me a custom one.

Top Bottom