• ...and so much more!
  • arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Well, I just picked up a GSG 22.
    I have not had the opportunity to shoot it yet,I hope by the end of the week.
    I was curious to see if anybody else has one of these GSG's and any reviews.
    My reasoning for buying was to help my wife and kids get used to shooting a large framed pistol with out all the bite, That and I really didn't want to buy the conversion kit for my Kimber.
    Of course the first thing I did when I got home was to break the weapon down and clean it (more so to figure out how the guts of thing worked) to remove the packing grease and so forth. It was relatively easy to break down.
    Now from what I have read they say these weapons are built to be about 80% interchangeable with a standard 1911. I think I would make that estimate a lot lower. Trigger assembly is nothing like a 1911 and the rest of the gun is similar but not the same in many regards.

I would like to hear from other members on this weapon good or bad and just see if I went the right or wrong direction with this purchase.

I'm sure after a few hundred rounds I will be able to determine this on my own, but I appreciate the opinions of all on this forum.
    :ingo:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Havent shot one yet , Been playing around with one at work .

Very nice piece I will probably end up with one somewhere down the road .

I am very intrested in knowing how well the shoot and how long they will last with some heavy use ..

Let us know how yours runs .:patriot::ingo:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I like mine.
    Pretty dang accurate and lots of fun (even more so since I picked up an extra mag)...
    Just run the rails a little wet (over-lubed) and use high vel ammo for break in. It'll thank you. :)

Top Bottom