• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emclean

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    porter county (NWI)
    i didn't see anythign when i serched, but my google-fu might have been weak.

is the butstck storage area common knowlage? i don't seet it menchened anywhere. it is a good place to keep the screwdriver, and brusg that come with it. i packed mine with rags to elimanate rattle.

if not, hee is how to get into it.
    push down on the hard rupper pad at the end of the stock, it will drop about 1/2 an inch, and pull off.

mine packed

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    i didn't see anythign when i serched, but my google-fu might have been weak.

is the butstck storage area common knowlage? i don't seet it menchened anywhere. it is a good place to keep the screwdriver, and brusg that come with it. i packed mine with rags to elimanate rattle.

if not, hee is how to get into it.
    push down on the hard rupper pad at the end of the stock, it will drop about 1/2 an inch, and pull off.

mine packed

Its a vestigial structure left over from the original airsoft design of the stock.

It's where you put the battery on an electric BB gun.

First time I have seen anybody ask about it. I used it to put rolls of pennies in to give it a more solid feel and balance out the annoying fake suppressor.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I looked into this also. It seems like a good place to store stuff. I would like to fill mine with a dense foam and then carve out the foam so that it gives the stock a little more structure and still can store things in there. I feel like this would also make it feel like a real gun not some airsoft toy from China.

Top Bottom