• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Does anyone have any experience with the GSG-5 carbine? I am thinking about picking one up and was just looking for some feedback, they look like a fun little gun to have thanks in advance

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I got one a couple of weeks ago. Ran well over a brick of ammo (Federal red box) and had a great time. No problems either, other than trying to keep the mags loaded as my daughter took out the center of our targets about 30 yards away. From a military seated position, using only the iron sights, she was able keep all 22 rounds from each mag loading within a 3 inch circle. I wish we had a bench to shoot from because I think this rifle is capable of amazing groups.

Can you tell I am happy with mine??!???!!??!

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    I don't have one but I have shot a few of them. They seem to be accurate out of the box. Like the previous poster, I was able to keep all 20 shots inside the 8 ring from 35 yards. It spread a bit into the 7 ring at 50 yards,,but i think that was more me then the gun.. i was shooting in a sitting position on the ground.
    My buddy just bought an addaptor for his so he can mount a red dot on his. I think he spent $50-$60 on it.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    This may be the first time I've ever posted this on here but....

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE or at least look back thru one or two pages.

This gun has been covered in multiple page threads as recently as one or two weeks ago. I'm not rehashing my posts yet again on this one.

duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    I've had mine for about 3 months. Shot about 600 rounds with no malfunction. It's as acccurate as I am. After the second time at the range I felt this is my best rifle purchase ever and still feel that way.

Top Bottom