• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So, yesterday at Hush, I had the opportunity to shoot the Sig and GSG side by side at the Gemtech table. I understand that these guns had thousands of rounds through them yesterday, but the GSG had no problems where the Sig had one fail to extract, felt heavier, and chunky in the grip. While I did have one fail to feed (I believe it was operator error) with the GSG, it felt much better in my hand and lighter, which would increase the length of time I would shoot it in a day. I will be going with the GSG.

blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    I have had my GSG1911 for several months now and am very satisfied. Put about 600 rds through with Blazer ammo and it runs just fine. Last month I picked up a GSG522 with 110 rd drum and tw0 22 rd mags and no problems with about 500 rds. Great product. Best regards:rockwoot:

gdkaiser

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Michiana-South Bend
    :patriot:I now own the GSG 1911 and the Colt rail both guns are fun and accurate. The GSG recoils more realistcally to a 1911, The Colt rail 1911 22lr has a simular recoil to my 2245 ruger MKIII bull target prices are ruger 269.00 cocobolo option two mags, GSG 339.00 one mag (two extra mags 29.00 a piece) and Colt rail 369.00 one mag. I like all 3 but Ruger is the best deal, GSG is most realistic and Colt is a Colt (made by carl Walther) GSG and the Colt are not the same gun they have different mags different recoil buffer and the barrels are mounted differently (the GSG is the same as the Sig for 60 less) and the quailty of the chiappa looks like a cap gun to much flash not trimmed just not what the others are offering.

Top Bottom