• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    so i ordered a ATI scope mount for my GSG5 from Midwayusa last week. I get the thing and it looks simple enough to put on right?, but for the life of me i cannot get the scope mount to sit level on the gun. The scope mount does not seem like it has enough room for it to "snap" down and fit properly. I can get it on with all of the hardware that was sent, but it sits tilted (to the right) about 10 degrees or so and just looks awkward. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Dremmel/File? thanks in advance

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    so i ordered a ATI scope mount for my GSG5 from Midwayusa last week. I get the thing and it looks simple enough to put on right?, but for the life of me i cannot get the scope mount to sit level on the gun. The scope mount does not seem like it has enough room for it to "snap" down and fit properly. I can get it on with all of the hardware that was sent, but it sits tilted (to the right) about 10 degrees or so and just looks awkward. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Dremmel/File? thanks in advance
    DO NOT Dremel anything. I have not seen a mount that requires any real modification for the GSG5. What mount did you buy? Link to a pic? Where do you live?

protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    You have it screwed on too tight. It requires hardly any tension for a proper fit

Top Bottom