• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I'm worried about the recoil (the little there is) loosening the screws and/or boogering up the soft metal or plastic threads they are tapped into.

BTW- guns are pinned, toys are screwed, historically ;)

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Alright, I need to go to work but, when I get back... I got a closet full of examples to photograph. haha. I will win this for GSGs everywhere! haha

But, this one will tide me over for now, they're bolts, not screws! XD

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    There's not a single screw in the GSG5 holding parts together? A 1.5x5mm long "Whateveryoucallit" with threads as fine as pubic hairs does not constitute a "bolt".

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    My brother bought one, Before he had 500 rounds through it the chamber split. When he sent it back they told him that it was only the 3rd or 4th one that's came back for that.
    If I remember right , the early ones had the ejector screwed to the receiver the new ones are pop riveted. lots of early ones going back for repair.
    Kenny

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Gotta disagree with Indygunworks. My GSG5 is extremely accurate and dependable. I sold off my 10/22 because of the constant FTF and FTE problems. I have had no such probs with the GSG other than if I used underpowered lead nose ammo.

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Well it has been almost two years and gun is still running, It is a little difficult to clean but still easier than a 10-22. The gun works well with federal 550 round boxes and is fun to shoot, I like it but think I should have went with the .22 AR platform.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have a GSG5 love that gun, loads of fun to shot. I have a red dot on it. Very acurate out to bout 80 yrds. And its cheap to shoot. Only downside is the purchase price.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    dude those look awsome! And they're .22s? You can go play navy seal in the woods all day and not have to break your self on ammo...

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    I have had good luck with mine.. I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a picture. Keep getting something about http ?????
    went to help and still looking for "manage attachments" button.
    There are web sites out there with lots of great extras for the GSG5. I've got some recommendations if you want. Not sure I can promote on INGO. A little google search will find them.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I love my GSG-522. Took a few dozen extra parts to make it "better" (replacement cocking tube, replacement cocking lever, buffer so the cocking lever doesn't break, SEF lower, collapsible stock, and SBR-ing the whole thing, gemtec 3-lug adapter), but all of those were really just cosmetic. Hard to argue with a 400$ mp5 clone you can shoot all day for 30$ worth of ammo :D

Top Bottom