• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scouse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Orlando
    There will be two armorers there. The GLOCK corporate one will be there for "match issues" only. But he can fix stuff for free.
    The other one is me. I will have GLOCK night sights, GLOCK steel and luminescent sights, and AmGLO Bold sights for sale. Installation included.
    I also have extended controls (all GLOCK OEM) among other goodies, for sale as well. I am certified by GLOCK, and work most Indy 1500 shows.
    PM me, and I can call you with more info...

It is many moons since I shot one of these matches in Orlando. Now just the odd visit to the range. But I do carry every day my Glock 43X (recent down grade from my Glock 19! or not.) I odered Blue Box, G43X with Ameriglow sights, real pleased with those sights.
    Dissapointed at Glock for not making for the 43X, Spare mag pouches, Glock sport holster, or extended slide lock (release) do you have any info? Thank you.

G7.

SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    It is many moons since I shot one of these matches in Orlando. Now just the odd visit to the range. But I do carry every day my Glock 43X (recent down grade from my Glock 19! or not.) I odered Blue Box, G43X with Ameriglow sights, real pleased with those sights.
    Dissapointed at Glock for not making for the 43X, Spare mag pouches, Glock sport holster, or extended slide lock (release) do you have any info? Thank you.

GLOCK does not yet make 43X/48 mag pouches, holsters, or extended slide stop levers. I keep expecting extended SSL's any day now, though. But not yet...

Scouse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Orlando
    Well that would be a start! I am still useing the Glock 19/17 mag pouch. Just rolled up an elastic band, into a knot, used it as a plug to wedge the 43X Magazine in it, good to go.

Top Bottom