• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Glad no one was serious injured by the crooks... just too bad he didn't get one of them. Great to see them go running for the hills after seeing the big black scary rifle.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Glad no one was serious injured by the crooks... just too bad he didn't get one of them. Great to see them go running for the hills after seeing the big black scary rifle.

I thought those assault rifles were people killers? Now you're telling me they miss?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    What needs to happen is that the republicans need to get this video and start buying up ad time and playing it all over the country, they need to play this everytime fienstien or obama give a speech, they need to put this out there for everyone to see constantly, but i'm sure they will just sit there and do nothing as usual. This video is awesome

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    exactly. They keep next to no money on-hand. Most bills are paid either with plastic or the refund itself. You'd have better luck holding up a coke machine.

The tax prep place must have thought there was at least some reason they might get robbed, hence the guard with an AR15. My guess was that maybe there was a little $$$, but the perps may have been after personal information for potential identity theft.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I have been thinking the same thing while reading this thread. Another guess would be this tax office offers cash up front for the tax refund their customers receive. Has to be some validation to justify the cost of an armed security guard.

I know my wife works in an accounting office, and the cash on hand there is nearly non existent. Though, if two armed criminals came into that particular office, they would be met with quite the surprise. I think 4 of the 5-6 ladies that work in her office all carry, and are very contentiousness about keeping their pistols on their person at all times.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I'm sure he wouldn't have missed if he fired the AR correctly, from the hip, as feinstein says is the proper way for assault weapons. :n00b:

You have to use it that way to spray bullets all over. Each bullet knows where to go to hit the proper target. :n00b:

Top Bottom