• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Maybe you haven't read the FAQ yet, but quoting stories is a violation of the FAQ. Didn't used to be, but with RightHaven going after people who do we're better safe than sorry. Just post the link.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The 26-year-old man shot and killed by a SWAT team during a raid last month was struck 22 times, and a toxicology exam showed there were no traces of drugs in his blood at the time of death, according to an autopsy report released Monday.

SWAT officers fired 71 rounds at Jose Guerena from the doorway of his home while serving a search warrant the morning of May 5, officials from Pima County Sheriff's Department have said. Fewer than a third of those shots hit Guerena, leaving 49 rounds passing through walls and some hitting nearby homes, according to reports released by the department last week.

Don't just read the story. Think about the words. 61 out of 70 shots landed. They obviously had sight alignment. This was not a split second type shoot. You would see something like 15/70. Chances are Guerena had the rifle on his person and was neutralized when he pointed it.

Absolutely. I only stated it was probable. Typically when I kill is unjustified accuracy is poor. When a kill is justified accuracy is greater.

Let him bleed out? You think he died a slow painful death after being shot 60 times? I guess the could have called the entire cast of greys anatomy, house, dr. Quinn.

So, Keyser, now that we have an update on shot placement, do you believe this is an unjustified shoot?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I tell you what if i was one of his neighbors that got stray bullets impacting my house I wouldnt be happy and neither would the people doing the shooting. this whole thing is just more and more reckless and irresponsible on behalf of the police the more we learn. everyone of them that fired should be locked in prison! but they will probly get a medal

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So the almost 70% miss rate blows another Keysor myth out of the water huh...
    Oh that theory was a classic...I still get a chuckle out of that one when I think back on all the memorable moments.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Somehow it's going to be even more justified.
    It's obvious. They were actually trying to save his life and inflict only non-life threatening wounds on him. The shots that resulted in his death were tragic misses. They were just trying to shoot the rifle out of his hands.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It's obvious. They were actually trying to save his life and inflict only non-life threatening wounds on him. The shots that resulted in his death were tragic misses. They were just trying to shoot the rifle out of his hands.
    Hard to shoot an AR-15 out of someones hands when they are firing it at you......wait a minute....it was on safety and never fired

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Hitting him 61 times was proof of justification. Hitting him less times is even more proofier.

The cops did right. All evidence that exists supports this and if the evidence changes, it will then also support it. All you have to know is the cops did right, then you can properly understand whatever evidience comes to light.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    All I can think is. . .

this is a real tragedy for a young woman and a 4 yr old. And if you want to do something real and good to change that, you'll stop making sport of the SWAT team and look for a way to help the family. Legal fund started, maybe? Put your money where your mouth is that way.:twocents:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    So, Keyser, now that we have an update on shot placement, do you believe this is an unjustified shoot?

Absolutely justified. Crouching, standing, kneeling, fire, safe...point firearm at a police officer and lethal force is justified.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It's kind of like those guidelines they use to profile potential drug runners.

Speeding is one characteristic, as is scrupulous adherence to speed limits. Nervousness is one sign, as is extreme calmness.

Also, video doesn't tell the whole story, but the cops always do.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Hitting him 61 times was proof of justification. Hitting him less times is even more proofier.

The cops did right. All evidence that exists supports this and if the evidence changes, it will then also support it. All you have to know is the cops did right, then you can properly understand whatever evidience comes to light.

I'll change my mind if it comes to light the part where he points a firearm at swat officers turns out to be fabricated.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    It's kind of like those guidelines they use to profile potential drug runners.

Speeding is one characteristic, as is scrupulous adherence to speed limits. Nervousness is one sign, as is extreme calmness.

Also, video doesn't tell the whole story, but the cops always do.

Of course it does not tell the "whole" story if it does not support your beliefs the shooting was unjustified.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'll change my mind if it comes to light the part where he points a firearm at swat officers turns out to be fabricated.

You don't ask for much, do you? Perhaps one of the officers will change his story. Yep.

They already fabricated the part where he shot first.

Top Bottom